Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conversations with My Two Year Old

Past:
1-22-14
Me: “Alexandria, don’t put your cup on the couch, it spilled all over me!”
Baby Butt: “but bear told me too!”

Damn teddy bear, don’t tell my baby girl to do bad things!

1-23-14
"What do you want for lunch?"
“Mac and cheese! Mac and cheese soooo good. I love it!”
“Lol okay, I’ll make you Mac and cheese.”
“Thank you Momma! I love you! You’re awesome.”

Aw, Baby Butt, I love you!

1-27-14
Baby Butt: *a string of gabber accompanied by a very serious face*
Me: Um… okay…?
Baby Butt: *runs off like she is on a very important mission*

Uh… what did I just agree to???

2-11-14
Snuggling with Alexandria on the couch. Me: “I love you!”
Alexandria: “I love fruit bars!”

Oh, good to know that you love food more than me…

2-27-14

*Alexandria points at an instrument *
A: What’s that?
Me: An Oboe
A: *gasp* I have an elbow! Look!

*Shows me her elbow*

No comments:

Post a Comment